T. Zhang received his MSc degree in signal processing and communications from the University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK, in 2016. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D at the Institute for Digital Communications at the University of Edinburgh. His research interests mainly lie in the area of wireless edge caching, millimeter-wave communications and stochastic geometry..
- T. Zhang, S. Biswas, and T. Ratnarajah, "An Analysis on Wireless Edge Caching in In-band Full-Duplex FR2-IAB Networks," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, pp. 164987-165002, 2020.
- S. Biswas, T. Zhang, K. Singh, S. Vuppala, and T. Ratnarajah, “An Analysis on Caching Placement for Millimeter/Micro Wave Hybrid Networks,” IEEE Trans. on Communications, Vol. 67, No. 2, pp., pp. 1645-1662, Feb. 2019.
- T. Zhang, S. Biswas, and T Ratnarajah, "On the Performance of Cache-Enabled Hybrid Wireless Networks," IEEE Trans. on Communications, in press.
- T. Zhang, S. Biswas and T. Ratnarajah, "An Analysis on Caching in Full-Duplex Enabled mmWave IAB HetNets," In the Proc. IEEE 16th International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems, Oulu Finland, Aug. 27-30, 2019.
- T. Zhang, S Biswas and T Ratnarajah, "Performance Analysis of Cache Aided Hybrid mmWave & sub-6 GHz Massive MIMO Networks," In Proc IEEE 21th International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications, Atlanta, GA, USA, May 26-29, 2020.