Huasen He (S’15) received the B.S. degree in Automation from University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, in 2013 and the M.S. degree in Signal Processing and Communications from the University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, U.K., in 2014. He received the Ph.D degree in the Institute for Digital Communications (IDCoM), the University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, U.K. His research interests include stochastic geometry, MIMO communication systems and signal processing for communication.
- H. He, P. Aquilina and T. Ratnarajah, "Full-duplex Multi-cell Networks with Interference Alignment," In the Proc. IEEE 16th International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems, Oulu Finland, Aug. 27-30, 2019.
- H.He, J. Xue, T. Ratnarajah, F. A. Khan and C. B. Constantinos, “Modeling and Analysis of Cloud Radio Access Networks Using Mat\'ern Hard-core Point Processes,” IEEE Trans on Wireless Communications, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 4074-4087, June 2016.
- F. A. Khan, H. He, J. Xue and T. Ratnarajah, "Performance Analysis of Cloud Radio Access Networks with Distributed Multiple Antenna Remote Radio Heads," IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, Vo. 63, No. 18, pp. 4784-4799, Sep. 2015.
- H. He, J. Xue, T. Ratnarajah, F. Khan, C. B. Papadias, "On the Performance of Cloud Radio Access Networks Using Matern Hard-core Point Processes," In Proc. IEEE 41th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, Shanghai, China, March 20-25, 2016.
- H. He, J. Xue, T. Ratnarjah and M. Sellathurai, "Performance Analysis of Millimeter Wave Cloud Radio Access Networks," In Proc. IEEE Global Communications Conference, Washington DC, USA, 4-8 Dec. 2016.