H. Luo received the bachelor’s degree from the Civil Aviation University of China in 2018 and received the M.S. degree from the University of Edinburgh in 2019. He is currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree in the Institute for Digital Communications, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, U.K. His research interests include signal processing about 5G and beyond 5G wireless networks, full-duplex radios, and machine learning aided communication
- H. Luo, A. Bishnu, and T. Ratnarajah,"Design and Analysis of In-Band Full-Duplex Private 5G Networks Using FR2 Band" IEEE Access, pp. 166886-166905, Vol. 9, Dec. 2021.
- J. Zhang, H. Luo, N. Garg, A. Bishnu, M. Holm, and T. Ratnarajah,"Design and Analysis of Wideband In-Band-Full-Duplex FR2-IAB Networks," IEEE Trans on Wireless Communications, in press.
- H. Luo, M. Holm, and T. Ratnarajah, ``On the Performance of Active Analog Self-Interference Cancellation Techniques for Beyond 5G Systems,'' China Communications, pp. 158-168, Oct. 2021.
- H. Luo, A. Bishnu, and T. Ratnarajah, “On the Feasibility and Performance of Self-interference Cancellation in FR2 Band,” In Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Communications, Seoul, South Korea, 16–20 May 2022.
- H. Luo, M. Holm, and T. Ratnarajah, "Design and Analysis of Wideband Self-Interference Cancellation for Full-Duplex Wireless Networks," In Proc. the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, Austin, TX, USA, April 10-13, 2022.
- J. Zhang, H. Luo, N. Garg, M. Holm, and T. Ratnarajah, “Design and Analysis of mmWave Full-Duplex Integrated Access and Backhaul Networks”, in Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Communications, Montreal, Canada, 14-23 June, 2021.
- H. Luo, M. Holm, and T. Ratnarajah, ``Wideband Active Analog Self-Interference Cancellation for 5G and Beyond Full-Duplex Systems,'' In the Proc. of 54th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, Pacific Grove, California, Nov. 1-4, 2020.