Mr J. Zhang received his MSc degree in signal processing and communications from the University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK, in 2019. He is currently pursuing his Ph.D at the Institute for Digital Communications at the University of Edinburgh. His research interests mainly lie in the area of millimeter-wave communications and full-duplex radio..
- J. Zhang, N. Greg, M. Holm, and T. Ratnarajah, ''Design of Full-Duplex Millimeter-Wave Integrated Access and Backhaul Networks,'' IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine, Vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 60-67, Feb. 2021.
- J. Zhang, H. Luo, N. Garg, A. Bishnu, M. Holm, and T. Ratnarajah,"Design and Analysis of Wideband in-Band-Full-Duplex FR2-IAB Networks," IEEE Trans on Wireless Communications, in press.
- N. Garg, J. Zhang, and T. Ratnarajah, "Rate-Energy Balanced Precoding Design for SWIPT based Two-Way Relay Systems," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing (Special Issue on SIGNAL PROCESSING ADVANCES in WIRELESS TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION AND POWER), Vol. 15, No. 5, pp. 1228-1241, Aug. 2021.
- J. Zhang, N. Garg, and T. Ratnarajah, “Design of In-Band-Full-Duplex IAB Networks for Integrated Sensing and Communications,” In Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Communications, Seoul, South Korea, 16–20 May 2022.
- J. Zhang, H. Luo, N. Garg, M. Holm, and T. Ratnarajah, “Design and Analysis of mmWave Full-Duplex Integrated Access and Backhaul Networks”, in Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Communications, Montreal, Canada, 14-23 June, 2021.
- J. Zhang, N. Garg, M. Holm, and T. Ratnarajah, ''Nystrom Method-based Hybrid Precoding for mmWave Full-Duplex Integrated Access and Backhaul Systems,'' In Proc. the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, 29 Mar.-1 Apr. 2021, Nanjing, China.